Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

a short quality time

Nangrek,

Say W for wohooo.. Finally I do my first trip with two of my girls, Nabila and Anggi even though it's only a short trip.

Now we're heading to Pangandaran to reach our final destination Batukaras. It's a small village located in West Java. There they have a beach that's quite famous within surfers' community because it has nice waves almost through all over year. I was there once to see my friend Ficka. She's a talented girl, a person with combination of artistic and sporty sides. She's a tatoo artist and also a surfer girl..
We still have to hit the road for 6 hours before arriving to Pangandaran.. Hope everything goes well and we arrive safely there..


Pangandaran,


Yey, we arrived here.. but accidentaly we ran out of food so we went to the nearest warung (all-you-can-find shop) from Ficka's place.




Batukaras, July 15 
This couple
makes almost everything looks easy.. even for 'gluing' their surfboards on  their car
I am here with my girlfriends.. Today we woke up late sooo we couldn't be tanned like the way we want -_-'
anyhooo.. we did have fun ! Yesterday a Pangandaran I tasted a new drink called 'Cihui'. It's fermentation of sugar palm. For me it's a lil bit sweet but I convince you it makes us fuddled so quickly !! If you find it one day just give it a try. :)


cihui

Gilang (Ficka's Brother) played guitar and we sang altogether
Today my friends and I went to the beach, we tried to surf (nah, it was more like lying down on surfboard actually) and we were on boat as well. It was totally fun except for the wind and cold weather. I don't know yet what we are going to do tonight maybe just calm down, grab some drinks, go to the beach, stay there and look up high. I am (sometimes) sort of romantic person who becomes melancholic only by looking upon the stars. ^_^  Today is fullmoon !!
we had fullmoon
Last night we spent our time on the beach. We did have fun.. Singing, chitchatting, drinking, playing UNO card, and laid down on the beach. I met some people that I’ve already known from my first visit to Batukaras and a few new people who come from Jakarta like my friends and I. Maybe I cannot say that It was exactly the dolce far niente like Italian proverb says but yeah it was sort of I guess. 


Tomorrow we'll go back to Pangandaran and stay at Ficka's. In the morning we planned to go to Citumang (hopefully we will not that drunk and wake up late again !!). There will be a beach party at night and we think to attend that party and have some fun before going back to Jakarta. :)
But I'd like to think like the way local people think. Sooo.. I'll just go with the flow and do their motto 'just relax and take everything easy'. ;)







Pondok Bambu, July 22

I am home.. I arrived in July 20 by bus after a long haul and I did it alone because I stayed 2 days more than my friends and I had planned. 
Hemmmm.. I obviously hibernated for a whole 2 days.. Now I'm continuing to write down my stories then :) 
After Batukaras time we went back to Pangandaran and we arrived in the morning. We went to Batu Hiu and saw also turtles in captivity which is located nearby. 
baby turtles



the prettiest one


We arrived late to the beach party and sadly it was over. So we went to Jacko’s Bar. And we spent (again) our time on the beach because the bar is just in front of the beach. That bar makes bonfire every night on the beach. 




You can say in that kind of situation I am melancholic one but I’d like to say that I am soulful person instead. -__-



The next day we went to Citumang, a small and tranquil flowing river in the north west of Pangandaran. We swam in the river for a while and decided to jump freely from Citumang waterfall. It was awesome !!


It isn’t that high just a little bit scary because I’ve never did it in my life. We had more courage to jump from a big branch which is 4 meters above the river more or less after. My friend said to me the highest one is about 12 meters and he 'kindly' asked me if I’d like to jump from that point. Okay, I like challenges but that number is too much for me. Next time hopefully I’ll do it.. :)  




Happy  Journey !

No comments:

Post a Comment